Hi, my name is Keith I make user interfaces easy
An accomplished User Interface Developer and Designer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences and building tools that empower design and development teams to do their best work.
Keith Daulton —
A hands-on leader in user-interface development and design with over 20 years of experience delivering engaging user experiences for design systems, component libraries, developer tools, marketing content and e-commerce. I build systems that bring cohesion and accessibility for all customers, while providing a developer experience, with documentation and code, that engineering teams love to build with.
Portfolio because seeing is much more fun
- Front-end architecture
- Design systems
- Performance tuning
- Responsive & adaptive design
- CSS architecture
- Device debugging
- Prototyping & wireframing
- Mentoring & training
- Agile development
- FAST, Vue, React, Lit, Aurelia, Backbone, Faker, Mirage
- Builds & tooling
- Webpack, Babel, ESLint, Prettier, Yarn, Lerna, Storybook, SassDoc, Style Dictionary
- Application stacks
- NodeJS/Express, ASP.NET (core, MVC, Web Forms), Java/Spring
- Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Figma (w/ Figma Tokens), Adobe XD, Photoshop, GitHub
HSLuv Color Ramps
See the Pen Color scale with HSLuv by Keith (@d13) on CodePen.
See the Pen Color steps by Keith (@d13) on CodePen.
4468 Dogwood Circle
Weston, FL 33331
- 1 (954) 805-2603